Mobile cleaning system - MRA 1300
Feistmantl Cleaning Systems offers you the complete range of professional cleaning technology for more than 20 years. Now Feistmantl goes mobile.
- Performance features
- Container rotation
MRA 1300 - Our mobile innovation
Container cleaning system for 2-/4 wheeled bins and individual containers up to 1100 litres capacity
- Proven technology of the BWK 1300
- Selective cleaning of 2-wheel or 4-wheel containers
- Internal and external cleaning of the bin/container in a completely sealed cabin with special three-dimensional cleaning heads and rotating jets
- Standard equipment with water recycling, fragrance and/or disinfectant and automatic solid debris discharge
- Container rotation during the cleaning process
- Heat recovery for wash water enables wash temperature of up to 70°C
The MRA 1300 technology
Mode of operation
Our latest development in the range of mobile container cleaning systems is the ‘MRA 1300’. This cleaning machine is used for the automatic cleaning of waste containers and/or production containers with a capacity of up to 1,100 litres. Two small bins or one large container respectively can be cleaned. After selecting the wash program the containers are conveyed into the wash cabin automatically. The automatic rapid action door closes.
- Internal cleaning with three-dimensional cleaning head
- External cleaning with stationary and rotating jets and simultaneous rotation of the container(s)
- Blow-off after the rinse cycle
- When wash cycle finishes the automatic rapid action door opens and the clean containers are moved out.
- Wash cabin and machine installation (fully enclosed) in stainless steel
- Special comb pick-up in stainless steel
- Special cleaning system for inside, outside, seams and lid
Are you interested?
We gladly consult you to find the most suitable solution for you. Contact us!
Container Rotation - A patented process technology
The MRA complies 100% with the requirements of the German Bio Material Directive (§ 9 BioStoffVerordnung) due to its unique process technology.
The unique and patented process technology of the MRA offers a variety of advantages due to the rotation of the bins/containers during the cleaning process:
No residue water on lid, bottom and rim areas
Best cleaning result also in hard to reach areas
Simultaneous internal and external cleaning in one washing process
Low water consumption due to 360° rotation
Quick run times
Freely selectible washing programs
Robust and indestructible hydraulic motor