DWA - Continuous washing system
Container cleaning system for automatic internal and external cleaning of standard and individual containers in sealed cabins.
DWA - The individual cleaning system
Container cleaning system for containers up to 240 litres capacity as well as individual containers such as plastic pallet boxes or plastic pallets
- Fully automatic discontinuous or continuous washing system
- Available in low or high pressure version
- High throughput
- Constant cleaning quality
- Time-controlled work steps
- Low water and energy consumption due to recycling system
- High pressure pump with 120 bar operating pressure
- Solid stainless steel
- User and maintenance friendly
- Modular system, can be extended any time
- Highly economical due to 1-man operation
- Program run times freely selectable
- Operating data acquisition
- Equipped as standard with modem for remote maintenance
The DWA technology
Mode of operation
The dirty container is placed on the wash conveyor manually or with the aid of an automatic tilt system, pre-cleaned with recycled water and conveyed into the washing cabin. In cabin 1 the container is cleaned inside and outside with hot recycled water. This can be done at high or low pressure as required. In cabin 2 the container is rinsed down with hot fresh water. Disinfecting agent or air freshener can be added as required. The clean container can be removed manually or automatically at the end of the wash conveyor.
- Conveyor system and wash cabins of stainless steel
- Conveyor system as a continuous or discontinuous system
- Pump system in a high or low pressure version depending on the degree of dirt
- Maintenance-friendly machine installation in a separate cabin
- Wash cabins available with or without sluice gates
- Special cleaning system for inside, outside, seams and lid
- Recycling system in accordance with the application
Are you interested?
We gladly consult you to find the most suitable solution for you. Contact us!